Jeans have always been a staple in every woman’s wardrobe. It is a clothing item that you must always have.
Whether you opt for something casual or formal, a pair of jeans is always an excellent choice to mix and match. However, finding the perfect pair can be difficult. The right fit will depend on your body type.
Not just that, there are also lots of options that you will have to choose from — the colour, style, length, details, fit, and quality. For jeans, there are considerations that you must make.
Finding the perfect pair can be confusing; here is a style guide that will help you narrow down your choices.
Find the Best Jeans for You
Women’s jeans are a simple but also complicated piece. Here is a run-through of the style and fit that you can take a look at.
- Straight-Leg Jeans. If you are not a fan of skinny jeans and flared jeans, this one is the best option for you. It is perfect for any body type. It is straight, narrow, and runs ankle-length. This style will make you look tall and is easy to dress up for all occasions.
- Skinny Jeans. A versatile pair that you must always have. High-waisted and flattering when worn. It creates a stunning, slim look, fits your body from your waist to the ankle. They are stretchy, so you’ll feel comfortable, and you can move around without feeling conscious. This pair of jeans looks sexy when you wear them with heels. It is ideal for women with long legs and slender body types.
- Cropped and Petite Jeans. If you are opting for something that can make you look taller and slimmer, you should look at this. Cropped pants give off an elongated effect even when you are just wearing a plain shirt on top. Perfect for petite women.
- Slim Fit Jeans. Women’s jeans have many styles. If you are looking for the perfect balance between skinny and straight-leg jeans, then this is the right one for you. It can make your hips look sculpted while slimming the ankles.
- Wide Leg Jeans. These jeans are becoming trendy once again. It brings comfort and style when paired with a fitted top. In addition, it widens from the thighs to the ankle, giving you that perfect triangular silhouette look.
- Flare Jeans. A throwback piece that is slowly gaining back its reputation in today’s style trends. Flare jeans hug the waistline and flare out from the knees to the ankle. This style can work out for any figure, especially for those who have narrow hips.
- Boyfriend Jeans. It offers comfort while staying stylish. It is loose, baggy, and fit snugly around the waistline for a flattering effect. It is everything that a girl wants.
- Mom Jeans. High-rise jeans with solid straight leg fit. It has extra space in the zipper, crotch, and leg area.
- Bootcut Jeans. Classic, effortless, and easy to style with boots hence the name. Narrow in the thigh part and subtly widens out below the knee. A versatile piece and looks great for all body types.
- Distressed Jeans. Vintage and worn-out look. If you are feeling casual and edgy, then this one’s for you.
With many styles to choose from, you can find the best one that fits your body type.
Women’s jeans will always be an essential piece for every woman. However, choosing one for you is a fun thing to do. The secret is knowing what style you like and what fits your body type.