Business Complaints

On the off chance that you wish to record a grumbling against a clinical cannabis business, kindly complete the OMMA compliance Form underneath. Kindly make a point to give however much detail as could reasonably be expected. Protests will be examined in the request in which they are gotten, except if the objection presents a danger to general wellbeing and security.

Authentication of Compliance

Beginning August 30, 2019 all business candidates will be needed to present a PDF symbol Certificate of Compliance from the political region that has purview where the business is found (typically a city or region). Organizations situated inside Oklahoma City may present the Certificate of Compliance given by Oklahoma City. Organizations are urged to contact their city or district for more data on this interaction prior to presenting their application.

Food Licensing: Information for Dispensaries and Processors

Dispensaries and processors authorized by the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) are needed to acquire a food permit on the off chance that they produce or sell any palatable clinical maryjane items. This permit isn’t gotten through OMMA . .For data on the most proficient method to acquire your food permit, if it’s not too much trouble, survey the PDF symbol Food Licensing Fact Sheet or visit: .

Sanitation Standards Board

Lead representative Fallin marked the Food Safety Standards Board rules on December 20, 2018. These additional standards inside 310:681-5-8.1. Food handling Standards for Processors, which are accessible at the connection beneath. To see the full crisis rules, kindly visit the “Rules and Regulations” page. For more data about the new prerequisites, if it’s not too much trouble, visit the “Food handling Standards Board” page.

Naming and Packaging Guide

A refreshed Labeling and Packaging guide is under development.

Testing Process

All clinical maryjane and clinical weed items should be tried.

Month to month Reporting

The OMMA Monthly Reporting Template is currently back on the web. You may now go in and keep on presenting your reports. September 15 is the due date for your next month to month report, which ought to reflect August 1 – August 30.

Here are the progressions that you can hope to see:

An extra yes/no inquiry that archives your dynamic status for the month.

  • Extra inquiries that record for transportation of clinical maryjane and clinical weed items;
  • For Dispensaries and Processors
    • The measure of clinical pot shipped to other authorized organizations
    • The measure of clinical pot shipped from other authorized organizations
    • Rundown of all carrier/permit to operate numbers that have moved for your business
  • For Growers
    • The measure of clinical cannabis moved to other authorized organizations.
    • The quantity of plants moved to other authorized organizations


All month to month report information got before the update is secured and still accessible subsequently. You won’t need to resubmit another report because of the update.

Business licensees are needed to start submitting OMMA month to month reports starting in the month which they were authorized and consistently from that point, regardless of whether the business has not opened.

To access the report, you should enter your OMMA License Number (capital letters and hyphens included), and your Application ID. The Application ID can be found in your permit endorsement email; “Your application reference number is… “

Month to month detailing layouts are liable to change, so kindly return to the OMMA site consistently. As expressed in OAC 310:681-5-6.1(a), inability to present a month to month report and right this inadequacy inside 30 days of composed notification from OMMA are dependent upon a fine of $500.00. Kindly reference OAC 310:681-5-6(a) in the crisis rules for more data. All inquiries in regards to month to month detailing ought to be coordinated to

Extra Licensure Requirements

Division of Agriculture Licensing

Business licensees might be needed to get a nursery producer and additionally vendor permit from the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture. Kindly visit the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture site for more data in regards to the necessities and interaction for submitting applications.

Deals Tax Permits

Deals charge grants should be acquired before OMMA issues a business substance permit. Kindly note that dispensaries will be needed to report two wellsprings of assessment to the Oklahoma Tax Commission: deals charge and the 7% gross receipts charge. For more data, visit the Oklahoma Tax Commission site or call (405) 521-3160.

Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control (OBNDD) Registration

Producer, Processor, and Dispensary candidates should enlist with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control (OBNDD) in the wake of getting a permit from OMMA. See 63 O.S. §§ 2-101 and 2-302. This is legally necessary before any clinical pot or clinical weed items are available at the business. See OAC 475:10-1-9(a).

  • Medication Enforcement Agency (DEA) enrollment isn’t needed for OBNDD enlistment.
  • Producers and Processors should enroll with OBNDD under the “Maker” category.*
  • Dispensaries should enroll with OBNDD under the “Merchant” category.*
  • Singular patients developing for individual use are not needed to enlist. Enlistment is needed by the name of a business, not by the name of the proprietor.
  • All OMMA testing labs are needed to have an OBN enrollment.