Buying kids’ clothing is a task that is often more complex than it initially sounds. There are so many factors to take care of such as color, size, material, trends, and even budget that need to be considered before making a purchase. If you are a retailer who deals with kids’ clothing, the task becomes even more critical as you need to carefully order items that you estimate will go ahead and boost your sales. If you are on the lookout for a supplier of kids wholesale clothing, you can definitely give it a try to Creoate. Going through the catalogue of wholesale baby clothes and kids clothes you can find merchandise from the best wholesalers in the UK and select them easily for your store through a single cart and payment. When placing an order for the kids and baby clothing you need to pay attention to several important factors such as the ones mentioned below.
- Stick with basics – Sticking to the simplest designs is often the best when it comes to kids and baby clothing. That means avoiding excessively lacy and ruffles which look cute but can be uncomfortable to the little ones or may come loose. This can leave a poor impression on your customers or may not suit their taste resulting in the clothes remaining unsold.
- Prioritize fabric quality – When it comes to kids’ clothing, quality is one of the main concerns of every payment. That is why you must pay close attention to the material that has been used in the clothes. Try to stick to organic material for comfortable clothing that is liked by a wide customer base and is in trend constantly.
- Buy popular sizes – You understand your market the best, and therefore you need to evaluate the most common sizes that you expect to sell the most. Take a look at size conversion across countries and choose the sizes accordingly. Also, ensure to keep the stock of each so that the customers can find the goods according to their child’s body.
- Gender-neutral colors – Despite the tendency of some parents to dress their child exclusively in blue or pink according to their child’s gender, gender-neutral colors are still most popular. This is especially true for smaller kids and babies whose clothes may get used later by their younger siblings.
- Accommodate all budgets – Make sure that you are keeping clothing according to the budget of your customers and according to the pricing of your store. The pricing may reflect on your store and the quality of material poorly if kept too low or high.
Now if you are going through the Creoate website, which is a leading wholesale kids’ clothing supplier, you can come across these very popular designs.
- Dress Blazing Star Blue – One of the most popular dresses for girls between 2 to 12 years, the dress is made of linen. It is available in yellow and navy blue colors and has balloon sleeves which is an ever-popular design. It also has an elasticized waist which ensures that the dress fits well and looks stylish.
- Dungaree – A 100% cotton dress with easy-to-use snap buttons this dress is a favorite of younger kids which can suit both baby girls and boys of up to 5 years age. The wholesale children’s clothing has an open design that allows a lot of freedom of movement.
- Zip-up bodysuit pebble grey – This is best for babies who look lovely in this grey and pink bodysuit. It has a zip up front which makes it easy to dress the kids without taking too much time. Available in 0 to 12 months size with a soft all-cotton material.
- Eco Pirate T-shirt – This T-shirt is great for boys with a mustached pirate logo in the front against a soft grey color. It is made of 100% organic cotton and completely sustainable. It is available at 3 to 14 years of age.
- Carl Blue Cargo Shorts – This is one of the most classic designs with sailboats having red and white sail that has been placed against the blue. These are made of Chambray material which is a mix of cotton and polyester. They are made in cargo style with pockets for children up to 6 years.
If you are on the lookout for kids’ wholesale clothing, going with Creoate is one of the best options. You can choose all of these designs and many more and check them out simply with a single payment. If the inventory is unsold for up to 60 days, you can return the merchandise to the company making it a risk-free retailing experience.