Are you engaged to a U.S. citizen and planning to get married? If so, you’ll need to go through the fiancé visa process in order to enter the United States. Here’s what you need to know about this process:

  1. You’ll need to submit an application.

The application for a fiancé visa is called the Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), or Form I-129F. This form must be submitted by your U.S. citizen fiancé, and it will need to include evidence of your relationship, as well as proof that you both intend to marry within 90 days of your arrival in the United States.

  1. You’ll need to attend an interview.

Once your application is approved, you’ll need to attend an interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your home country. During this interview, a consular officer will determine whether you are eligible for a fiancé visa.

  1. You’ll need to meet certain requirements.

In order to be eligible for a fiancé visa in Utah or other states in the US, you’ll need to demonstrate that you are:

  1. Legally free to marry
  2. At least 18 years of age
  3. Physically able to enter into a marriage
  4. Mentally competent to consent to marriage
  5. Willing and able to comply with the requirements of U.S. immigration law
  1. You’ll need to undergo a medical examination.

As part of the fiancé visa process, you’ll need to undergo a medical examination by an authorized physician. This examination is required in order to ensure that you are not inadmissible to the United States on health-related grounds.

  1. You’ll need to provide evidence of financial support.

As part of the fiancé visa process, you’ll need to demonstrate that you have sufficient financial resources to support yourself in the United States. Your fiancé will need to sign an affidavit of support, promising to financially support you at 125% of the poverty level.

  1. You’ll need to have a valid passport.

In order to obtain a fiancé visa in Orem and other areas in the US, you must have a valid passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of your intended travel to the United States.

  1. You’ll need to pay the visa application fee.

The current visa application fee for a fiancé visa is $265. This fee must be paid in order to have your application processed.

  1. You’ll need to submit biometric information.

As part of the fiancé visa process, you’ll need to submit biometric information, which includes fingerprints and photos. This information will be used to perform background checks and to verify your identity.

  1. You may need to provide additional information.

In some cases, you may be required to provide additional information or documents as part of the fiancé visa process. For example, if you have ever been arrested or detained, you’ll need to provide court records or other documentation related to the incident.

  1. You’ll need to follow the terms of your visa.

Once you enter the United States on a fiancé visa, you’ll need to marry your U.S. citizen fiancé within 90 days. After you’re married, you can then apply for a green card to become a permanent resident of the United States.