If you are here reading this blog then it is for sure that you are looking for ways which can help you to fix the error which you are dealing with which is Gmail SMTP server not working as in this blog we are going to talk about the same so that the users reading this blog can fix this issue so we suggest users to stick to this blog till the end.
Ways to fix Gmail SMTP server issues
Here are some of the effective ways which the users can use when they want to fix the issues which they are dealing with Gmail SMTP.
Disabling two step authentication
- To begin with the same the users need to go to their Gmail account and then select manage your account option from the drop down menu.
- Now, the users need to go to the left panel and then from there select security tab following this the users have to select the 2 step verification option.
- Now, the users need to put in the password of the Gmail account they are using and then turn off the 2 step verification by clicking the button to off.
- By pressing the off button the users need to confirm the action to fix Gmail SMTP not working.
Allowing less secure apps to fix SMTP Gmail error
- After users have signed in to their account they need to select my account option from the drop down menu on the screen.
- Users now need to press on security tab and then scroll down so that they can find less secure apps option.
- Now, the users need to select the turn on access button from the top and this the users can find from the drop down menu.
- Last in this step the users are supposed to enable the option of allow less secure button so that the users can fix the issue of Gmail SMTP error.
The users can also check the password or the other details of their account which they are entering and along with this the users can also check the internet connection of the device which they are using so that they can see if the issues they have been facing are fixed or not.
We hope that via this blog we are able to fix the issues for our users and are also able to help them find the solution for the problem which they have been dealing with.