“150 million people consume coffee every day.”
Are you one of those coffee lovers who are always excited to try new varieties of coffee? If yes, then this article is going to be a fun-read for you. Why? Below we have shared recipes of 3 delicious and easy-to-make iced coffee drinks. Read and try them now!
#1 Creamy Iced Coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 half-cup cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons roasted coffee beans
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp of creme de cacao
- Take a pitcher, add cold milk and coffee powder.
- Then add sugar and stir to mix everything
- Combine creme de cacao and vanilla extract.
- Mix everything again for 2 minutes.
- Then place that jug in the fridge for around 20 to 30 minutes.
- Your delicious creamy iced coffee is ready to serve chill!
106 calories, carbohydrates 13.1g, protein 2.1g, fat 4.1g, 13.6mg, cholesterol and sodium 28.8mg.
#2 Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- 4 cups of water
- 16 ice cubes
- 2 tsp coffee powder
- Half cup dark roasted coffee beans
- Half cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Make brewed coffee using 4 cups of water.
- Take a jug and add milk to it.
- Then add your brewed coffee to it and stir to mix everything.
- Take 4 cups and add half tsp of cocoa powder in each.
- Then fill the cups with coffee, add ice to them and serve.
129 calories, carbohydrates 22g, protein 3.3g, fat 3.3g, sodium 64.1mg and cholesterol 13mg
#3 Chocolate-y Iced Mocha
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 ¼ cups of cold coffee
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup(sugar-free)
- 1 cup hot cocoa mix
- Half cup almond milk
- Heat a cup of coffee for 30 seconds in the microwave
- Then add cocoa mix in the cup and stir until dissolved
- Take a glass and fill it with ice cubes
- Then pour the coffee you prepared above into the glass.
- Add chocolate syrup and almond milk.
- Mix everything, and your chocolate-y iced mocha is ready to serve
105 calories, carbohydrates 16.7g, protein 5.2g, fat 1.8g, sodium 255.3mg and cholesterol 2.9mg.
Tips To Choose The Right Coffee Roaster To Improve The Taste Of These Recipes
Since coffee is the common and most important ingredient in all these drinks – it’s become our responsibility to teach you how to choose the right coffee roaster. So here are a few tips that you must consider when shopping for coffee roasters Henderson:
- Always check the experience of your roaster to determine if they can provide you with a perfectly roasted coffee bean. The higher the experience, the better roasting skills they have.
- It might appear basic, but you should definitely read the reviews of your roaster and the coffee they sell. It will give you an idea of the quality of coffee you’ll receive by choosing them.
- If you are planning to purchase coffee beans wholesale, make sure to ask for the sample from your seller before making your final deal. It will help you practically understand the taste, texture, colour and overall quality of your coffee.
End your day with these delicious coffee drinks you can make within minutes. Try them out now. Also, don’t forget to keep in mind the above tips when choosing coffee roasters Henderson or the US.