Are you searching for the best dual flush toilet? And wondering what is the best flushing toilet for your bathroom? So, we are here to assist you by providing all the information about the best dual flush toilets for your bathroom. For many people, just having a standard toilet is not enough with minimum features. Now, not only is it comfortable but durable and the water-efficient is also important. Read the article till the end to know more about the best dual flush toilet.
- Woodbridge Bath T-0019
- American Standard 2886.216.020
- TOTO AQUIA IV
- TOTO Neorest 700H
- KOHLER K-3987-0 Wellworth
Here are the details of all the toilets mentioned above. We discuss its features and advantages & disadvantages to know what is the best flushing toilet for your bathroom:-
This T-0019 look is modern, sleek, and elegant. The flush system is flexible with a dual-flush mechanism that is water efficient and it is designed with the siphon flushing design which is known for the powerful flush. As compared to standard 3.5-gallon toilets, the T-0019 can save up to 16,500 gallons a year. The height of this toilet is 18 inches that are comfortable for adults to get on and off without any issues. Below are the following features of Woodbridge bath T-0019:-
- This is a one-piece toilet.
- The bowl is elongated.
- Average flush – is 1.0 gallons or 1.6 gallons per flush and the average at 1.28 gallons per flush.
- It is certified with the WaterSense, UPC, and CSA.
- It is easy to install, height is 18 inches, and designed by siphon flushing.
- This will include the pre-installed toilet seat.
- You will get a 5-year limited warranty.
- The Elongated bowl can increase comfort.
- It will look modern and luxurious in your bathroom.
- It will fit in small spaces easily.
- This is long-lasting.
- The cons are that it is tricky to install and from the bottom, this is not flat.
The American Standard 2886.216.020 is compact and also affordable. There is no compromise in the design and also to use the minimum water flushing. This has an EverClean antimicrobial surface coating which decreases the chances of bacteria and stains or odors. Below are the following features of American Standard 2886.216.020:-
- This is a two-pieces toilet and has an elongated bowl.
- You will get 1 or 1.6 gallons per flush.
- It is certified with WaterSense and meets ADA specifications.
- This is pre-assembled which saves the installation time and gets the 5-year warranty.
- It has 12 inches rough-in and the powerwash rim height is 16- ½ inches.
- This is a noiseless flush.
- It is toilets that don’t clog for years.
- This will be comfortable for the small bathroom with limited space.
- It is easy to set up.
- The cons are it is not comfortable as compared to others.
TOTO AQUIA IV is a dynamic dual flush toilet that saves water with a cleaning system of 360 degrees. It has a Dynamax Tornado flushing system set the standard by CEC, CALGreen, and WaterSense and allows the owners to save water 9 to 123 gallons daily. This is a dual flushing system and you will get two options to select like 1.28 gallons or 0.8 gallons per flush. The rough-in is 12 inches and you can also get a separate rough-in of 10 of 14 inches. There are some features below mentioned:-
- This has universal heights and a rimless design.
- It has a ceramic glaze and a soft close seat.
- You will have a Dynamax Tornado flush and 1.28 or 0.8 gallons per flush.
- And also get the 1-year warranty.
- Standard height and tornado flush systems are the d best toilets for flushing power.
- Certified with the EPA WaterSense.
- Soft-close seat and the rimless design.
- It is not easy to install and the water level is low.
TOTO Neorest 700H is the package of new technologies and blender of luxury and environment friendly. It has an automatic flushing system and consistently. It has technology like ewater+ which can transform tap water into powerful but safe compounds. The electrolyzed water can revert back to normal in 2 hours. Below are the following features of TOTO Neorest:-
- One-piece toilet with an elongated bowl.
- It has a tornado flushing system that gives you 0.8 or 1.0 gallons per flush.
- This is remote control and automatic flushing system.
- You will get an air deodorizer and a heated seat.
- 3 year limited warranty for residential and 1-year limited warranty for commercial.
- Automatic cleanser.
- During winter heated seats are useful.
- You can adjust the water flow and toilets that don’t clog.
- Dual flush with 0.8 to 1.0 gallons per flush.
- The only con is that it is very expensive compared to other models.
KOHLER K-3987-0 comes with a round front bowl, and it is small to fit in a small bathroom easily. You can utilize the space of the top of the tank. It is the best toilet for flushing power and through a quiet, quick, and efficient flush, the waste is cleared for goods. There are 1.1 gallons and 1.6 gallons per flush that save water and colors are available like white, almond, biscuit, and black. Here are some features of KOHLER K-3987-0:-
- This is a two-piece toilet with a round front bowl.
- 1 gallon or 1.6 gallons per flush.
- You will get left hand nested trip lever.
- It can also meet EPA flushing guidelines.
- There is only a 1-year limited warranty.
- It has a flat top, which you can use as storage.
- This is easy to install in your bathroom.
- These are toilets that don’t clog with rectangular openings.
- The height is not comfortable.
- If this is clogged then it can not be repaired by the standard plunger.
In the above article, we discuss the 5 best dual flush toilets for the bathroom. We hope that you get all the necessary information that will be helpful. If you have any issues or want to know more then visit our other articles also.