Summer might be all about holidays, trips to grandma’s or chilling in some hilly regions or the beaches. But no season is as harsh as summer, especially for the skin. Sunburn and tan are two major issues you will face during summer. While it takes a few minutes for the UV rays to turn your skin dark, there is absolutely no shortcut to getting rid of those. You might keep thinking about how to remove tan or search it on the internet, and thousands of remedies will appear but when you try them, you will find nothing seems to work instantly!
However, this doesn’t mean you will not give it a chance. Skin tan might take days to get off your skin but it does, lately. All you will need is the knowledge to use the right ingredients in the right amount at the right time for effective results. Read below to know how to remove tan. Check 10 Best Face Masks Available In India
To state the fact, you will not need any expensive products to remove tan. Only a few brands are using 100% natural solutions for tan, which can be trusted. You can buy tan removal products online. On the other hand, you can always rely on these amazing natural ingredients below for an effective result.
It will take just 15-minutes to turn your skin dark. So, be careful with it.
One of the richest sources of Vitamin C, orange peel powder is an excellent ingredient to remove tan. Plus a regular use, will also enhance the complexion and boost flawless skin. Moreover, this can be prepared easily at home and is one of the highly recommended face packs that deliver overall benefits. So, next time when you eat oranges, don’t just throw the peel away. Here’s what you can do with it.
- Dry orange peels in sunlight and lets it turn hard. Use a grinding machine to make powder.
- Mix orange peel powder with milk to make a face pack. Apply daily, let it dry and wash with plain water.
- Mix orange peel powder with honey to make a face pack. Apply daily, let it dry and wash with plain water.
Available in every household, this package of nutrients is also amazing for the skin when used externally. Potato juice is a known natural ingredient that helps to make the skin lighter effortlessly. Regular use will help you with a more vibrant complexion.
- Peel and grate the fresh potato. Scrub your skin using the grated potato or squeeze the juice and apply directly to your face.
Not just a primary choice for decoration, make it a primary selection for your skin too. Rose petals are just among the few ingredients that are available in almost every market. It has multiple uses and benefits, the most important among which is to help you with a lighter and glowing complexion. It can be used as a natural toner.
- Soak rose petals in water and spray in on your face. Do this twice daily.
- Mix rose water with glycerine and apply it in the tan area daily.
As easy to plant, it can be trusted for skincare too. Aloe vera helps to hydrate the skin. Regular use will also help to remove tan and lighten complexion.
- Apply aloe vera directly on your face.
The powerhouse of vitamin C, lemon is considered a natural bleach. It will help you lighten the complexion effortlessly.
- Mix lemon juice with coconut oil or olive oil and apply to your skin.
- Mix lemon juice with Multani mitti and add honey (in case of dry skin). Apply this pack twice a week.
Not only a useful spice but it is also recommended for your skin. Turmeric powder is a superb ingredient that will help you with glowing skin.
- Mix turmeric powder with milk and apply it to your face. Let it dry. Wash using plenty of water or milk.
Earlier, this was used as a natural ingredient in bathing. It helps to maintain the complexion by removing all the impurities.
- Prepare a paste using gram flour, honey, or milk. Apply, let it dry and wash it off with plenty of water.
When you know the use of these ingredients, you will know how easy it is to get rid of tan. However, you will need to be consistent. Apply these packs right after you get home after the day. Once this tan sits on the skin for a long time, it will be difficult to get rid of them.