History of Poker Game
The early history of this game can be traced back centuries. Around the sixteenth century, German society played a game of bluffing called “pochen”. This game later became the forerunner of poker that the public knows today.
The poker card game then developed and began to be known by people in other countries such as France to the United States. There, the people call this game “poque” which is still similar to the original word from German. In the early 19th century, this game was further developed and began to be widely known as “poker”. Poker variations began to appear at almost the same time. What is the excitement of this game? Why is this game so popular and loved by many people from various countries?
Learn to Play Poker
Learning to play poker shouldn’t be difficult. If you want to understand why so many people love this game, all you need is poker rules and a basic guide for beginners.
Learning to play poker is not difficult and you can quickly move from the basics of the game to the best online poker sites like the one at BK8 Indonesia.
Before you practice, study this guide on how to play the most popular variant of this game.
Poker Rules and Card Value
This game can actually be played in many variations. However, you can understand the core or main principles of poker. In most versions of this poker game, poker itself consists of five cards. There are various types of poker card combinations ranging from those with the highest value consisting of five cards (five of a kind), a pair (two pairs or one pair), to the lowest value, which is no pair. Wow, this poker game looks really fun, doesn’t it? Further and detailed explanations related to poker games can be read below:
• Five of a Kind or also known as Royal Flush is a condition when a player has five cards in a row and has the same symbol starting from card numbered 10, Joker, Queen, King, and Ace. This condition has the highest value in poker games and just for information, this condition is very difficult to obtain.
• Straight Flush is a condition when a player has five cards in a row and has the same symbol that can start from any card number. However, your chances of getting a straight flush are no less small than five of a kind. In other words, this condition is very difficult to obtain. A straight flush is in second place after five of a kind or royal flush in order of highest value in poker games.
• Four of a Kind is a condition when a player has four cards that have the same number. Four of a kind is in third place in the order of highest value in the game of poker.
• Full House is a condition when a player has three cards with the same number/number or commonly referred to as three of a kind and two pairs of cards with the same number or commonly referred to as one pair at the same time. The full house is in fourth place in the order of highest value in the game of poker.
• Flush is a condition when a player has five cards with the same symbol but with different numbers.
• Straight is a condition when a player has five consecutive cards with different symbols.
• Three of a kind is a condition when a player has three cards with the same number but with different symbols.
• Two Pairs is a condition when a player has two pairs of cards where each pair has the same number.
• One Pair is a condition when a player has one pair of cards with the same number.
• High Card or high-value cards is a condition when a player does not have any of the five cards paired, and the five cards are not of the same suit or in a row. In poker games, this condition has the smallest value compared to the conditions mentioned above.
How? Exciting and fun isn’t it? Come on, register immediately, and create your account at BK8 Indonesia to be able to experience this excitement!